Hilfe für Australier
Öffnungszeiten: Mo-Do 8.30-17.00 Uhr, Fr 8.30-16.15 Uhr
Main Tower, 28. Etage
Neue Mainzer Str. 52-58
Öffnungszeiten: Mo-Do 9.00-16.30 Uhr, Fr 9.00-16.00 Uhr
Assisting Australians overseas within limits.
For consular assistance outside the above opening hours, please phone: Consular Emergency Centre (24h): +61 2 6261 3305
Get the latest travel advisories and other traveller hints from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
We encourage use of this online registration service by Australians planning to reside overseas for extended periods, and those travelling to locations where there are security risks.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has released its first State of Play report providing a great level of detail on consular statistics, particular case types and trends in the consular case load.
- Taxation issues
- International driving permits
- Birth, marriage and death certificates
- Police clearances
- Marriage in Germany for Australian Citizens
- Marriage in Australia - Eheschließung in Australien
- Authentications and apostilles
- "Welcome to Berlin" - Information package published by the Representative of the Berlin Senate for Integration and Migration
- Visa regulations for Germany and the Schengen states
A gateway to information about Australian benefits, payments and services
Handy information for Australians or residents returning from a holiday or moving back to Australia.
The Australian Customs Service has full information about taking goods into Australia inlcuding duty free, household goods and cars.
There are strict quarantine regulations for taking any food, plant material or animal products into Australia.
For information on bringing medicines into Australia, please visit the Therapeutic Goods Administration website.