Passports and notarial services are available by appointment only.
Clients should arrive 5 minutes prior to appointments for security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment you may need to wait until an officer is available. Appointments are available for the following services:
- Australian Passport applications – adult and child. A child application must be lodged by a person with parental responsibility, usually the mother or father. Children under the age of 16 do not need to accompany the lodging parent to the appointment.
- Emergency passports if your intended travel is not within the next 72 hours
- Notarial Services
Appointments are not required for the following services:
- Passport collections
- Emergency passport applications
How to book your appointment
Steps to booking:
- Select your desired service.
- You will automatically be forwarded to the next available appointment.
- Enter your information. We ask you to list an email address and a phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and we can contact you if necessary.
- Attend the Embassy or Consulate-General at your designated booking time.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Australian Embassy Berlin Australian Consulate-General Frankfurt
Fees may vary month to month, up-to-date fees are available here. Fees must be paid in Eurp by debit (EC) or credit card only.